3. Respect for the Chastity of Women
The woman’s chastity has to be respected and protected under all circumstances,
- whether she belongs to our own nation or to the enemy,
- whether we find her in the wild forest or in a conquered city;
- whether she is an Islam or not or has no religion at all.
- A Muslim cannot outrage her under any circumstances.
- All promiscuous relationship has been forbidden to him, irrespective of the status or position of the woman, or even if she has given her consent.
The words of the Holy Quran in this respect are:
“Do not approach (the bounds of) adultery” (17:32).